- Is LeadPlayer™ mobile responsive?
- Do LeadPlayer™ Opt-In Boxes and Calls to Action Appear On iOS And Android Devices?
- Can I choose any point in the video for the optin box or call-to-action text to appear?
Yes, you can pick any time during the video to make the opt-in box or call to action display. This feature works out of the box.
- What email service providers do you support?
- Can I mark my LeadPlayer™ videos as “public” in YouTube?
Yes! You can mark your videos as public or as unlisted and they will work in LeadPlayer™. We highly encourage you to mark as many videos as you possibly can “listed” and “public.” You want as many people as possible to see as many of your videos as possible.
- Can I remove the LeadPlayer™ logo from my video?
The standard version of LeadPlayer™ displays the LeadPlayer™ logo while the player is loading. The unlimited version allows you to turn off the logo.
- Can I use any foreign language I want inside LeadPlayer™?
Yes, you can use any language at all in LeadPlayer™ since all of the text is completely customizable.
- Can I insert LeadPlayer™ in another CMS (not only Wordpress) or use it on a simple html web site?
Yes, you can use LeadPlayer™ outside of WordPress.
- Will LeadPlayer™ will work with Vimeo PRO like it does with YouTube?
We've made a strategic decision not to support Vimeo PRO. LeadPlayer™ is hyperfocused on doing three things well: (1) it's designed to get you traffic, (2) it's designed to get you more leads and build your list, and (3) it's designed to create more sales for you.
Because there's almost no traffic or SEO benefit to hosting your videos on Vimeo, we've decided not to support it. The second that there's a large traffic or lead generation benefit to hosting videos on Vimeo, then we'll support it. But until that point we will not.
- Is it possible to purchase lead player via PayPal?
We do not offer PayPal as a payment option. You can, however, purchase with American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Will this work with videos on Amazon S3 or only YouTube?
LeadPlayer™ is for YouTube videos. The core focus of LeadPlayer is on (1) generating more traffic, (2) generating more leads/building your list, and (2) creating more sales.
We work with YouTube because YouTube is where the traffic is. We want your sales videos and blog videos and landing page videos to get credited (in terms of YouTube view count) in YouTube when they’re viewed. The more views you get, the more likely you are to rank inside of YouTube (which is the second largest search engine in the world). So we want you to get credit for your views with Google.
- Will LeadPlayer™ work outside of WordPress?
LeadPlayer videos will absolutely work outside of WordPress, but since LeadPlayer is a WordPress plugin, you have to install it on a WordPress installation somewhere. Once you've installed LeadPlayer, you can use it to generate embed code that can be used *anywhere* (outside of WordPress).
- Will LeadPlayer work with Joomla?
You can use the LeadPlayer™ WordPress plugin to generate a LeadPlayer™ embed code that you can use anywhere, including on your Joomla site.
- I understand that I can use LeadPlayer on various blogs/websites of my own, but can I also add clickable links to sales/promotion videos I've made for clients?
Yes. With the unlimited version of LeadPlayer™, you can use it on clients’ videos and websites.
Don't see your question answered here? We'd love to personally answer any questions you have here.